Sunday, March 8, 2009

The story of Lil-Precious


How it all began...

Lil-Precious started as a passion for my own little precious, my first baby son due in May 09. Being the first time mum, I want to do everything special for my lil'prince when he arrives - from his clothing to nursery, toys, etc. I figured, what better way to make him feel really special than to have things that are custom and hand-made for him. Things that truly come in exclusivity.

From there, I started customising his basic apparels, his first romper, jump suit, hat and mittens.

Some friends saw it and really like them so I began doing the same for them, as gifts.

So now, without any official launch to this new venture, I am opening up to requests from new mummies for their special ones, or friends whose friends are becoming new parents. Having personalised gift set makes those proud parents feel even more special!

Check out some of the stuff i have done... I hope you'll like them as much as I have enjoyed bringing them to you.
For enquiries, please feel free to drop me a note at enquiry@lil-precious.com

No comments:

Post a Comment